iTel mobility company hits the market with outstanding Smartphone (iTel P33) at a lesser cost. The iTel P33 is the latest smartphone from iTel Mobility, a successor to iTel P32 is a great device for users who are not phone freak or may not want to spend a huge amount of money just to buy a smartphone. The smartphone company has really upgraded its devices from the presumed value, with packing battery of 4000mAh in the device.
iTel P33 Design and Display
iTel P33 design is remarkably good and affordable for the price, iTel is built with a dual rear camera in a vertical position at the left corner of the phone. Close to the rear camera is the fingerprint scanner. The iTel P33 body is made of plastic and has a preferable color of Aqua Blue, Champagne Gold, Deep Grey, and Phantom Black.
Battery And Software Performance
iTel P33 has become users demand because of the battery, though the iTel P33 plus has a higher battery capacity of 5000mAh compared to it. It has an inbuilt battery with a capacity of 4000mAh, which can last longer depending on usage.
The performance of the iTel P33 is okay, with 1GB RAM which is not very cool but these also makes affordable, with an internal storage of 16GB which one can store images, files and videos. Its storage can only be increased to 32GB of SD Card.
The iTel P33 runs on a MediaTek processor of MT6580 with 1.3GHz quad-core, Cortex-A7 (32nm). On the aspect of the P33 graphics, it runs on Mali-400 MP2 and uses the Android 8.0 Oreo OS (Go Edition).
Camera and Connectivity
iTel was able to squeeze some Artifical Intelligence (AI) features (like Bokeh and FaceID) into the P33, but don’t expect 100% level of accuracy as on more powerful devices like the Tecno Camon 11. Aside FaceID, there’s also a rear placed fingerprint scanner, which iTel claims can perform 8 different tasks on the device, such as unlocking the device, answering calls, taking photo shots among others.
iTel P33 has a network of 2G and 3G which enhances fastness in browsing and sending of text messages in the phone. Actually, it doesn’t come with a 4G LTE. It has a dual SIM port (nano-SIM), Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi and universal serial bus (USB) 2.0 for charging and transfer of files to computers.
iTel P33 is very affordable, the price is said to range from #25,000 Naira in Nigeria, approximately $69. One can also buy directly from Online stores like JUMIA NIGERIA.Konga etc..
General Features and Reviews
- Platform: Android 8.0 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Processor: 3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6580 Cortex-A7 (32nm)
- GPU: Mali-400MP2
- Memory: 1GB
- Colors: Aqua Blue, Champagne Gold, Deep Grey
- Dimension: – 7 x 74 x 9.3
- Weight: – 133g
- SIM Type: Dual Nano SIM+ SD CARD
- SIM Count: Dual SIM
- Network: /3G/2G
- CPU Frequency: QUAD-CORE, 1.3GHz
- Display SIZE: 5.5inches, IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 1280 x 720 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio
- Built-in Storage:16GB expandable to 32GB via micro SD card
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 32GB
- Front camera 5MP/ Dual rear camera (8MP Main)
- VIDEO: 720p@30fps
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama.
- EDGE: Yes
- GPRS: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
Internet & Connectivity
- GPS NAVIGATION: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- OTG: – YES
- USB PORT: – Yes, Micro USB 2.0
- Fingerprint: Yes (rear-mounted)
- Face ID: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- E-COMPASS: YES
- PROXIMITY SENSOR: YES
- Battery: 4,000mAh non-removable Li-Ion
- Talktime: – Up to 39 hours
- Standby Time: – Up to 700 hours
- Fast Charging: NO
- Charge Output: 5V/2A