Plentywaka is changing the way people get around.
Plentywaka wants to make getting from A to B simpler and more efficient than jumping danfos, kekes, and okadas. Our app allows commuters to book and pay for fast and convenient trips in real-time
Plentywaka has deepened its service offering by unveiling a Scan and Ride feature. Commuters will leverage the new feature to check in, check out and also download the app.
Founded in September 2019, Plentywaka is a bus sharing platform that leverages technology to offer commuters swift and affordable transport services. The platform during its test drive last year revealed that it will be adding new vehicles to its fleet and also expand its existing routes.
In the wake of the recently unveiled feature, Plentywaka also launched new routes. The new routes will cut across the CMS-Awoyaya-CMS axis.
Plentywaka launched in September with 25 vehicles. After 5 months of successful piloting, the platform grew its fleet through the Plentywaka Vehicle Partnership Scheme introduced to accommodate new users.
The Plentywaka Model
- We identify the busiest routes in different states. We are launching first in Lagos state, Ajah to CMS // CMS – Ajah route.
- We provide a secure platform where individuals sign up for a free account and select how many units they want to sponsor. We then use the sponsors’ funds to engage the drivers, vehicle assistants, and vehicle maintenance personnel. At the end of the project cycle, sponsors get their initial sponsorship and returns on their sponsorship.We also have an experienced management team to ensure the successful operation of our business.
- We target everyday Nigerians who want to conveniently pay for bus rides and get to their destination safe and sound.
- We launch more bus routes in Lagos and eventually launch in other states across the country.
- Know when your bus is arriving with real-time tracking enabled.
- Bus schedules are made available so you can plan your trips with ease.
- Receive departure alarms and stop notifications as you arrive at your bus stop.
- Professionally trained drivers and vehicle assistants are assigned to each bus so you can arrive at your destination safe and sound.
How it Works
1. Download the App
How to fund Wallet on Plentywaka
a. Go to payment, click on Top-up waka-purse
b. Enter the Amount you want to fund and click Top-up.
c. It takes you to PAYSTACK checkout, chose either to pay with Card or Bank.
d. Using Bank will require your BVN and i know most people won’t be okay with that, so please chose payment with card and input your card details, OTP will be sent from your Bank.
2. Book a Ride
With successful funding, one can Book a ride now or schedule one for later. I think one will be contacted by maybe driver or Management once you Book a ride.
3. Start your Waka
Confirm your request and start your trip.
Plentywaka’s new solution will be targeted at disrupting and massively improving the transportation system and solving some of its age-old problems.
To be Nigeria’s leading tech-driven public transportation service with key emphasis on customer service excellence, safety, convenience, and maximum comfort.
To provide reliable, efficient and safe transportation systems that connect riders with their rides in minutes.